Samsung 25R 18650 Battery
Samsung INR18650-25R R5 2500 mah (GREEN) High Discharge Flat Top
- -Nominal Capacity: 2500 mAh
- -Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- -Discharge End Voltage: 2.5V
- -Standard Charging Current: 1.25A
- -Charging Voltage: 4.20+-0.05V
- -Max. Continuous Discharging Current: 20A
- -64.85mm (L) x 18.33 mm (D)
- -Weight: 45.0g
- -Do not heat above 100° Celsius or 212° Fahrenheit
- -Battery may explode or catch fire if mistreated.
- -Do not disassemble or incinerate.
- -Do not expose to water or fire.
- -Do not short circuit.
- -Do not place loose batteries in a pocket, purse, or other receptacle containing metal objects
- -Do not over-discharge/overcharge, if allowed to drop past2.5 volts, chargers will no longer be able to charge these batteries.
- -Keep away from children.
Disclaimer: Rich Mountain Distribution and any or all of Rich Mountain Distribution’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Please note: Due to the nature of this consumable product, no returns are allowed unless the product is defective upon receipt.
Due to the nature of unprotected batteries, our warranty and exchange policy will not apply since it is impossible to determine how a battery was utilized or treated after received by the customer. These batteries will only be covered under DOA exchange up to 10 days from the receipt date, after which time no returns, exchanges, or warranty requests will be accepted. By buying these batteries you accept the special terms outlined above.
Note: Rich Mountain Distribution is a Wholesale Vapor Supply source for businesses with a valid Business License and Sales Tax ID Only.