The HoneyStick Bee Keeper 2.0 is the future of concealers. It utilizes the same great attributes, simplicity, dependability, durability, and performance of the first generation Bee Keeper, but now makes it more applicable for the next level. The Bee Keeper 2.0 now has a wider bore and a deeper opening that can accept a variety of pre-filled cartridges and better conceal 1ml / 1 gram cartridges. It also has an extra-strong proprietary magnet that fills out the diameter of the opening which creates a more secure connection while offering stronger polarity. The electronic output system and capacity of the battery itself received updates as well. The Bee Keeper 2.0 can create greater flavor, greater clouds/intensity, and has a longer battery life between charges. Overall the Bee Keeper 2.0 has turned out great and its updates will make it the most popular concealer on the market. Grab a HoneyStick Bee Keeper 2.0 from RichMountainDist.com today.
*Please Note: Old Replacement Magnets from the first Bee Keeper are NOT COMPATIBLE with the Bee Keeper 2.0*
- Dimensions: 68mm x 28mm x 19mm
- Wattage Output: 20W
- 12mm Wide Cartridge Opening
- For 510 Thread Oil Dab Cartridges
- High Capacity Concealer
- Ultra-Wide Bore Opening
- Slim Unique Design With Quality Build & Feel
- Most Rips & Awesome Flavor
- Proprietary Low Resistance Magnet Design
- Press Power Button 5 Times Simultaneously Quickly for On/Off
- Use Magnetic Adapter Within Kit
- Screw the Adapter onto the Threaded Portion of the Tank Vape Cartridge
- Drop Oil Dab Cartridge in & is Ready When Turned On
- Keep Unit turned OFF, When Not in Use
1 x HoneyStick Bee Keeper 2.0 20W Battery
1 x Refillable Thick Oil Tank
1 x 12mm Wide Magnetic Conceal Adapter
1 x MicroUSB Charging Chord
1 x User Manual
Note: Rich Mountain Distribution is a Wholesale Vapor Supply source for businesses with a valid Business License and Sales Tax ID Only.
NOTE: The videos used on product pages are for promotional purposes only. Rich Mountain Distribution is not liable for any promotions or giveaways done by third party videos or video channels.