Return & Refund Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help. Customer service is a top priority at Rich Mountain Distribution. You may return defective items within 14 days of the purchase date. Our policy covers any manufacture defective items and dead on arrival (DOA) items.
Items damaged by improper use and or care are not covered by our policy!
If you received items that you do not know how to use, please feel free to contact us for proper care instructions and more in depth information on your items. We are happy to help.
* You have 14 days to return an item from the date you received it.
* To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
* Your item needs to have proof of purchase.
* All returns are subject to case-by-case exceptions.
* Returns must include all items that come with your item including the packaging; this goes for starter kits and items that come as sets.
Please contact us first if you are having problems with your items and we will do our best to help you.
* We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
* If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment.
* If you used a credit card, you will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, Please contact us.